Music Hall Melody take-off cartridge SETMHCMELODYTO
Music Hall Melody take-off cartridge SETCode: MHCMELODYTO
- Product Info
MUSIC HALL MELODY CARTRIDGE SET
- Music that makes you want to listen.™
The CFN3600LE surpasses the Melody stylus and lifts performance of the Music Hall Melody cartridge to a new level of resolution and sound quality. The stylus harnesses carbon fiber technology to advance the state of existing cartridges. It also features a highly polished Spectra Elliptical diamond with .0003 x .0007 inch scanning radii. Along with an optimized suspension, the CFN3600LE unveils harmonics previously missing, unheard and unappreciated. The stylus is made in Japan by Audio-Technica.
- For options and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
CFN3600LE Cartridge Details
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2.5 dB or less
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: over 18 dB
- Stylus type: 0.3 × 0.7 mil Spectra Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Super Fidelity Carbon Fiber
- Tracking force range: 1.8 - 3.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2.5 ~ 3.0 g (set by listening)
- Recommended break-in duration: 30 hours
- Color: Indigo
Footnote 1: Carbon fiber composites offer 10 times the strength of steel at half the weight. Each producer's carbon fiber differs from those of its competitors, and the processing details are considered to be intellectual property. The special carbon fiber used in the Carbon Fidelity cartridges and styli is patiently and expertly considered for its signature characteristics to bring out the subtleties and finesse of music extracted from the grooves of records and LPs. For carbon fiber info see: "The making of carbon fiber".