LP GEAR N23 SUPER NATURAL RECORD CLEANING ANTI-STATIC SOLUTION 2 FL. OZ - 59 ML.
- Scientific, High Technology LP Record and Digital Media Cleaner and Antistatic
Super natural cleaning formula developed for NASA safely removes dust, dirt, oil and grime from the surface, pits and grooves. The LP Gear N23 is streak-free, leaves no residue, and creates an anti-static barrier that repels dust so your records stay clean longer. The technologically advanced N23 cleaning solution is prepared in small batches using a proprietary blend of plant extracts in a 23-stage process under laboratory conditions.
- Breaks the molecular bonds that dust, dirt, oil and grime use to adhere to the surface, pits and grooves
- Creates an anti-static barrier that repels dust
- Cleaned areas stay cleaner longer so you won't have to clean so often
- Leaves no residue
- Contains no alcohol, ammonia, detergent, or any other traditional solvent
- Free of silicone, graphite and glycerin
- Uses organic plant extracts and state-of-the-art green chemistry
LP records, CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs (BDs), Optics, Television, Computer and Laptop Screens, LCD, Plasma Displays.
With its organic plant extract formulation, the LP Gear N23 is non-toxic, hypoallergenic, nonflammable, sterile and completely biodegradable. It is CFC-free, VOC-free and exceeds EPA and OSHA health and safety standards, as well as exceeding standards set for the EU, Australia, Canada, Japan, and other countries worldwide.
How to use
Spray lightly on the surface. Using applicable lint-free brush or microfiber cloth, clean with circular motion from inner to outer edge. Let dry. Repeat if necessary.