THE VESSEL STYLUS R3SV
- Much more than music.
With its hardness and soundspeed, Ruby has far higher sensitivity to stimuli from groove modulations. The refined cylindrical Ruby cantilever in the R3SV discovers and transmits more material from groove modulations, more energy sheltered within record grooves thus conveying more inspired sentience and realism.
The Vessel R3SV Stylus Specifications
- Type: Moving Magnet
- Frequency range: 20-28,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: <1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 22dB
- Dynamic compliance (100Hz): 9 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking ability at 2.0g : 60 µm
- Cantilever: Single crystal special cylindrical Ruby
- Stylus type: Nude Super Vivid Line Contact
- Stylus tip radius: 5µm × 20µm
- Tracking force: 2.0 g