THE VESSEL R3SV CARTRIDGE
- Much more than music.
The creative brief for The Vessel™ cartridge series is simple: "Allow the artist to express his music with its amalgam of contradiction as it is elevates and transcends with the natural and artificial interpretation of the human art."
The R defines itself and its users as those who transcend the vulnerability of success, advance their intellect and sentience, extend their humanity and exceed their personal best.
For the user, the R3SV is a synergistic choice.
With its hardness and soundspeed, Ruby has far higher sensitivity to stimuli from groove modulations. The refined cylindrical Ruby
cantilever in the R3SV discovers and transmits more material from groove modulations, more energy sheltered within record grooves thus conveying more inspired sentience and realism.
The Vessel R3SV Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving Magnet
- Frequency range: 20-28,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: <1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 22dB
- Dynamic compliance (100Hz): 9 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking ability at 2.0g : >60 µm
- Cantilever: Single crystal special cylindrical Ruby
- Stylus type: Nude Super Vivid Line Contact
- Stylus tip radius: 5µm × 20µm
- Tracking force: 2.0 g
- Internal impedance @ 1kHz: 670 ohms
- Internal inductance: 270 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Recommended load capacitance: 100-300pF
- Cartridge color, body/stylus: Black/Gold/Red
- Weight: 6.0 g
- Mounting hardware included: 4 × Screws, 2 × Nuts
- Stylus replacement: R3SV stylus
Footnote 1: See full review by John Hoffman at Positive Feedback: LP Gear Vessel R3SV Cartridge.
Footnote 2: Positive Feedback: LP Gear Vessel R3SV Cartridge.