● ViVid Line Contact diamond tip for excellent tracing accuracy
● Traces the subtlest contours of the grooves with sound clarity
● Extracts missed wave refractions, details and nuances
● Diamond tip r/R radii: 6/75 µm (.0002 x .0030 inch)
● Custom low-mass aluminum cantilever for sensitive response to grooves
● Crafted by Japanese shokunin seeking to create perfection with each stylus
● LP GEAR® stylus - Above and beyond copies and generics
The LP Gear replacement for the Ortofon Stylus 30 features
a highly polished Vivid Line contact diamond with r/R
radii of 6/75µm bonded to a thin-wall low-mass aluminum alloy cantilever
to extract more musical content from record
grooves and thus deliver very high resolution and extended
palette of colorful detail, harmonics and micro dynamics.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
I Purchased the LP Gear Stylus 30 to replace an Ortofon 10 I can't say anything bad about the 10 it just seamed to lacking something, I have no experience with Ortofons' 20 or 30 That being said the LP Gear Stylus 30 is in another class from the Ortofon 10 I'm not even close to a break in point yet but, They ain't lying it's not a Generic Stylus, but if money is a concern this is a for real option !