● Carbon fiber technology for higher fidelity
● Harmonically exquisite, refractive, large multidimensional soundstage
● Carbon fiber cantilever for firm and sensitive response to grooves
● Spectra elliptical diamond for excellent tracing accuracy
● Diamond tip r/R radii: 8 × 18µm (.0003 x .0007 inch)
● Co-developed and designed by Audio-Technica with LP GEAR®
LP Gear CFNT4PSE stylus for Audio-Technica AT450 cartridge
LP GEAR CFNT4PSE STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-450 AT450 CARTRIDGE
- Music that makes you want to listen.™
The LP Gear CFNT4PSE replaces the long discontinued Audio-Technica ATN3472NE stylus (also known as SN7)
specified for the Audio-Technica AT450 phono cartridge. Co-developed and designed with
LP GEAR by Audio-Technica's best engineers, the new Carbon Fidelity T4P Spectra
Elliptical (CFNT4PSE) stylus benefits from the latest quality parts and materials
technology including a carbon fiber cantilever that seriously upgrade performance.
The updated design, tight specifications, Twin-Flux™ magnets, high-quality moving
system fulcrum and radial damping ring allied with a Spectra elliptical diamond tip
produce music that makes you want to listen.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.