LP GEAR VIVID LINE ATN-3472VL ATN3472VL STYLUS
The highly acclaimed LP Gear ATN3472VL, with its Vivid Line diamond tip bonded to a thin-wall aluminum alloy cantilever, traces the record grooves
with complex accuracy, extended high frequency response and vivid harmonic sound quality beyond the capability of regular and
special ellipticals. The ATN3472VL is suitable and will sound marvelous with phono cartridges that use any of the ATN3472, ATN3474 or ATN3482 stylus series.
The stylus is made in Japan using the most advanced technology, stringent quality control, and handcrafted by stylus artisans who
produce best in class replacement styli.
Stylus Alternatives and Options
- For alternative stylus replacements and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
LP Gear ATN3472VL Stylus Technical Detail
- Frequency response: 12Hz-27kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 3mV
- Channel balance: 1dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 29/19dB
- Stylus type: Highly polished vivid line diamond
- Stylus tip: .0002 x .0029 inch
- Cantilever: Thin-wall aluminum alloy tube
- Tracking force: 1.0-1.5g
- Color: Beige