ADC RK-8E RK8E STYLUS
The ADC RK8E RK-8E needle stylus for the ADC K8E K8 E
phono cartridge features a highly polished elliptical
diamond designed for more effective tracing of record
grooves. It results in very high musical accuracy, better
tonal balance and harmonically complete sound quality.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
ADC K8E Cartrdge Specifications
- Frequency response: 20 Hz- 20 kHz ± 2 dB
- Output voltage: 5.8 mV per channel at 1 kHz.; 5 cm./sec. peak recorded velocity
- Channel balance @ 1 kHz: 2.0 dB
- Channel separation @ 1 khz: 22 dB
- Tracking ability: 80 µm at 315Hz at recommended tracking force
- Stylus type: Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: 0.4 x 0.7 mil
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 3.0 g
- Recommended tracking force: 2.25 g
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Optimum load: 47 kΩ resistance in parallel with 275 to picofarads total capacitance.
- Net Cartridge weight: 5.75 g
- Mounting: Standard ½" (12.7mm) Mounting Centers
- Replacement stylus: RK8E
Note: Specifications provided for reference only to original product.