REPLACEMENT FOR ADC RK-8E RK8E STYLUS
The LP Gear replacement for the ADC RK-8E RK8E needle
stylus is used with the ADC K-8E RK8E phono cartridge.
The stylus features a highly polished elliptical diamond for
superb tracking and tracing of record grooves. It results
in finer detail and harmonically complete sound quality. The color of the stylus may vary from photo.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
ADC K8E Cartrdge Specifications
- Frequency response: 20 Hz- 20 kHz ± 2 dB
- Output voltage: 5.8 mV per channel at 1 kHz.; 5 cm./sec. peak recorded velocity
- Channel balance @ 1 kHz: 2.0 dB
- Channel separation @ 1 khz: 22 dB
- Tracking ability: 80 µm at 315Hz at recommended tracking force
- Stylus type: Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: .4 x 0.7 mil
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 3.0 g
- Recommended tracking force: 2.25 g
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Optimum load: 47 kΩ resistance in parallel with 275 to picofarads total capacitance.
- Net Cartridge weight: 5.75 g
- Mounting: Standard ½" (12.7mm) Mounting Centers
- Replacement stylus: RK8E
Note: Specifications provided for reference only to original product.