REPLACEMENT FOR ADC RK-8E RK8E STYLUS
The LP Gear replacement for the ADC RK-8E RK8E needle
stylus is used with the ADC K-8E RK8E phono cartridge.
The stylus features a highly polished elliptical diamond for
superb tracking and tracing of record grooves. It results
in finer detail and harmonically complete sound quality.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
ADC K8E Cartrdge Specifications
- Frequency response: 20 Hz- 20 kHz ± 2 dB
- Output voltage: 5.8 mV per channel at 1 kHz.; 5 cm./sec. peak recorded velocity
- Channel balance @ 1 kHz: 2.0 dB
- Channel separation @ 1 khz: 22 dB
- Tracking ability: 80 µm at 315Hz at recommended tracking force
- Stylus type: Elliptical
- Stylus tip radius: .4 x 0.7 mil
- Tracking force range: 1.5 - 3.0 g
- Recommended tracking force: 2.25 g
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Optimum load: 47 kΩ resistance in parallel with 275 to picofarads total capacitance.
- Net Cartridge weight: 5.75 g
- Mounting: Standard ½" (12.7mm) Mounting Centers
- Replacement stylus: RK8E
Note: Specifications provided for reference only to original product.