AUDIO-TECHNICA STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA PT-300 PT300 CARTRIDGE
The Audio-Technica ATN-3472SE ATN3472SE needle stylus for
the Audio-Technica PT-300 PT300 phono cartridge
features a highly polished special elliptical diamond
with a .0003 x .0007 inch scanning radii. It offers
accurate tracing of stereo record grooves and results in
superb fidelity and faithfulness to the original
recording. The stylus is made in Japan by a world-class
manufacturer with a reputation for crafting musically
excellent and high-quality replacement styli.
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Precision Technology PT300 Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 15 ~ 27,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 5.0mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.25dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 29/18dB
- Tracking force: 1.0 - 1.5g
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Stylus shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mi BiRadial
- Stylus construction: Bonded
- Cantilever: Thin-wall tube pipe
- Load Impedance: 47 kΩ
Note: Specifications of original cartridge are provided for reference only.