STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA LS-400 LS400 CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear LSN400 stylus for the Audio-Technica LS-400 LS400
cartridge features a highly polished special elliptical diamond with a .0003
× .0007 inch radii bonded to a custom thin-wall aluminum alloy tubular
cantilever. It offers accurate tracing of record grooves,
long playing life and harmonically rich and detailed
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica LS400 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Vector-aligned dual moving magnet
- Frequency response: 15-28,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5 cm/sec: 4.2 mV
- Tracking force: .75 - 1.75 g
- Channel balance: Within 1.5 dB
- Channel sepration @ 1kHz / 10kHz: 29 dB / 19 dB
- Recommended load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Recommended capacitance: 100-200 pF
- Stylus type: 0.3 × 0.7 mil Nude Mounted BiRadial
- Replacement stylus color: Caramel
- Replacement stylus no.: LSN400
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Audio-Technica cartridge provided for reference only.