LP GEAR LSN300 REPLACEMENT STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA LS-300 LS300 CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear replacement needle stylus for the Audio-Technica
LS-300 LS300 phono cartridge features a highly polished
elliptical diamond with a .0003 x .0007 inch radii. It
offers precision tracing of record grooves thus resulting
in finer delineation of harmonics, high accuracy and
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica LS300 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Vector-aligned dual moving magnet
- Frequency response: 15-25,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5 cm/sec: 4.2 mV
- Tracking force: 1 - 2 g
- Channel balance: Within 1.5 dB
- Channel sepration @ 1kHz / 10kHz: 27 dB / 18 dB
- Recommended load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Recommended capacitance: 100-200 pF
- Stylus type: 0.4 × 0.7 mil BiRadial
- Replacement stylus color: Blue
- Replacement stylus no.: LSN300
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Audio-Technica cartridge provided for reference only.