LP GEAR CF3600LE CARTRIDGE
- Higher fidelity from carbon technology by LP GEAR®
Listen to the new voice of music. Designed exclusively for LP GEAR by the same Audio-Technica team that developed their lofty
cartridges, the new Carbon Fidelity (CF) 3600LE harnesses carbon fiber technology to advance
the state of existing Audio-Technica AT3600 cartridges and all of its versions. Higher fidelity from carbon technology.
The CF3600LE offers agile, harmonically complete, refractive and refreshingly crystal clean sound quality that will confound cartridges up to 8 times its price.
Its refractive quality unveils harmonics previously unheard and unappreciated. It will surprise and astound.
CF3600LE Phono Cartridge Details
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2.5 dB or less
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: over 18 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Load resistance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance: 100 - 200 pF
- Stylus type: 0.3 x 0.7 mil Special Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Super Carbon Fiber
- Tracking force range: 1.8 - 3.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2.5 g (25 mN)
- Coil impedance at 1kHz: 2.8k ohms
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Recommended break-in duration: 50 hours
- Color: Black, Silver, Indigo
- Weight: 5.0 g
- Dimensions (mm): 30.5L × 11.4W × 17.0H
- Accessories included: Brass screws × 2, and nuts × 2
- Stylus replacement: LP GEAR CFN3600LE stylus
Footnote 1: Customer Review, "LP GEAR CF3600LE phono cartridge".
Footnote 2: Customer Review, "LP GEAR CF3600LE Cartridge Set".
Footnote 3: Michael Fremer, "Pioneer PL-30-K Automatic Single Play Turntable", Analog Planet, June 10, 2015. The esteemed reviewer compared, evaluated and found the LP GEAR CFN3600LE stylus to offer obvious sonic and tracing improvement as well as lower tracking force for record preservation.
Footnote 4: Customer Review, loc.cit.
Footnote 5: Michael Fremer, "Onkyo's CP-1050 Direct Drive Turntable", Analog Planet, July 21, 2015. The esteemed reviewer recommends the CF3600LE cartridge or CFN3600LE stylus depending on customer preference.
LP Gear Music listening equipment: Graham Slee Reflex M phono preamp, Graham Slee Elevator EXP headamp, Denon AU-300LC Step-up transformer, Graham Slee Proprius mono amps, Quicksilver Silver 88 mono amps, Roadrunner Digital Turntable Tachometer, Sota Sapphire turntable, Audience SE Phono Cable, Audience Ohno speaker cables, Rogers LS3/5A speakers, Audience ClairAudient 1+1 Loudspeakers, Krell LAT 2 speakers, Yamaha NS1000M speakers,
LP Gear CF3600LE cartridge, Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge, Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge, Rega Carbon, Supex SD 901 Super cartridge, Denon DL-103 cartridge, Denon DL-110 cartridge, Grace F-9E cartridge.