LP GEAR CARBON FIDELITY CF3600LE ULTIMATE SET
- CF3600LE cartridge premounted on World-class Ultimate headshell
Endowed with the LP Gear Ultimate Headshell, the CF3600LE cartridge offers a multifaceted musical voice that surprises and astounds. Designed exclusively for LP GEAR by the same Audio-Technica team that developed their lofty
cartridges, the new Carbon Fidelity (CF) 3600LE harnesses carbon fiber technology to advance
the state of existing Audio-Technica AT3600 cartridges and all of its versions. The stylus also
features a highly polished diamond tip with .0003 x .0007 inch scanning radii. Higher fidelity from carbon technology.
The CF3600LE offers agile, harmonically complete, refractive and refreshingly crystal clean sound quality that will confound cartridges up to 8 times its price. It
will surprise and astound.
CF3600LE Phono Cartridge Details
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2.5 dB or less
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: over 18 dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Load resistance: 47k ohms
- Load capacitance: 100 - 200 pF
- Stylus type: 0.3 x 0.7 mil Special Elliptical diamond
- Cantilever: Super Fidelity Carbon Fiber5
- Tracking force range: 1.8 - 3.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2.5 ~ 3.0 g (set by listening)
- Coil impedance at 1kHz: 2.8k ohms
- Recommended load resistance: 47k ohms
- Recommended break-in duration: 30 hours
- Color: Black, Silver, Indigo
- Weight: 5.0 g
- Dimensions (mm): 30.5L × 11.4W × 17.0H
- Accessories included: Brass screws × 2, and nuts × 2
- Stylus replacement: LP GEAR CFN3600LE stylus
Footnote 1: Customer Review, "LP GEAR CF3600LE Cartridge Set".
Footnote 2: Michael Fremer, "Pioneer PL-30-K Automatic Single Play Turntable", Analog Planet, June 10, 2015. The esteemed reviewer compared, evaluated and found the LP GEAR CFN3600LE stylus to offer obvious sonic and tracing improvement as well as lower tracking force for record preservation.
Footnote 3: Michael Fremer, "Onkyo's CP-1050 Direct Drive Turntable", Analog Planet, July 21, 2015. The esteemed reviewer recommends the CF3600LE cartridge or CFN3600LE stylus depending on customer preference.
Footnote 3: Ashley, "LP Gear CF3600LE Cartridge Review", Audio Appraisal, December 15, 2016.
Footnote 5: Carbon fiber composites offer 10 times the strength of steel at half the weight.
Each producer's carbon fiber differs from those of its competitors, and the processing details are considered to be intellectual property.
The special carbon fiber used in the Carbon Fidelity cartridges and styli is patiently and expertly considered for its signature characteristics
to bring out the subtleties and finesse of music extracted from the grooves of records and LPs. For carbon fiber info see: "The making of carbon fiber".
LP Gear Music listening equipment: Graham Slee Reflex M phono preamp, Graham Slee Elevator EXP headamp, Denon AU-300LC Step-up transformer, Graham Slee Proprius mono amps, Quicksilver Silver 88 mono amps, Roadrunner Digital Turntable Tachometer, Sota Sapphire turntable, Audience SE Phono Cable, Audience Ohno speaker cables, Rogers LS3/5A speakers, Audience ClairAudient 1+1 Loudspeakers, Krell LAT 2 speakers, Yamaha NS1000M speakers,
LP Gear CF3600LE cartridge, Ortofon 2M Red cartridge, Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge, Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge, Rega Carbon, Supex SD 901 Super cartridge, Denon DL-103 cartridge, Denon DL-110 cartridge, Grace F-9E cartridge.