LP GEAR STYLUS FOR SHURE VST III CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear VNSE3HE stylus is specified for the Shure VSTIII phono cartridge.
With its sublime ViVid Line Contact stylus and superb tracking and tracing of record grooves, it
offers finer detail and harmonically complete sound quality.
The stylus comes equipped with an integrated stylus guard and dynamic brush.
For even better sound quality, we recommend the brush to be locked up in detente position.
Upgrade Stylus and Accessories
For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Shure VST III Cartridge Specifications
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Channel balance: within 2 dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 25/13 dB
- Output voltage @ 1000Hz 5cm/sec: 3.0 mV
- Optimum load resistance: 47k k&ohm in parallel with 200 to 300 pF capacitance,
up tp 70 kΩ with almost no audible change in frequency response
- Tracking force: 1.25 g optimum
- Stylus type: .0002 × .0015 inch Hyperelliptical nude tip, Microwall/BE™ beryllium shank
- Net weight: 6.6 g
- Replacement stylus: VNSE3HE
Note: Specifications provided for reference only to original product.