UPGRADE D1200 STYLUS FOR PICKERING XV-15/1200E CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear D1200VL stylus for the Pickering XV-15/1200E XV-15 1200E phono
cartridge features a highly polished ViVid Line diamond bonded to a thin-wall alloy cantilever
designed to trace the sublest contours of the grooves with vivid accuracy for natural
sound quality and harmonic grace.
Pickering XV-15/1200E Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving Iron
- Frequency response: 10-30,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 4.4 mV
- Channel separation: 35 dB
- Channel balance: within 2 dB
- Tracking force: 0.75 - 1.25 g
- Mounting: Standard 12.7 mm (½ inch) mounting centers
- Stylus color: Black with gold ellipse
- Replacement stylus: D1200
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Shure cartridge provided for reference only.