REPLACEMENT FOR PANASONIC TECHNICS EPS-33ES EPS33ES STYLUS
The LP Gear replacement for the Panasonic Technics
EPS-33ES EPS33ES stylus is used with the Panasonic
Technics EPC-P33 and P33S phono cartridges.
The stylus features an aluminum cantilever and a highly
polished special elliptical diamond tip for more
effective tracking and tracing of record grooves. It
results in very high musical accuracy, natural tonal
balance and harmonic detail.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Technics EPC-P33 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Frequency response: 10-50,000 Hz | 20-10,000 ± 1 db
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5 cm/sec: 3.5 mV
- Tracking force: 1.25 ± 0.25 g
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: Within 1.8 dB
- Channel sepration @ 1kHz: 22 dB
- Recommended load impedance: 47-100 kΩ
- Compliance (dynamic): 12 x 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Weight: 6 g (cartridge only)
- Replacement stylus: EPS-33ES (elliptical)
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original cartridge provided for reference only.