NAGAOKA JN-P110 JNP110 NEEDLE STYLUS FOR NAGAOKA MP-110 CARTRIDGE
The Nagaoka JN-P110 JNP110 needle stylus is specified for the Nagaoka
MP-110 MP110 phono cartridge and older MP-11 cartridges. It features a super-fine
polished elliptical diamond bonded to an aluminum alloy
cantilever for a firmer grip on the record grooves,
resulting in better tonality, detail and air. The aluminum
cantilever is more durable and longer lasting. The
stylus is made in Japan by a Nagaoka.
Nagaoka JN-P110 Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz: 5mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: 1.5dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: >23dB
- Stylus type: .0004 x .0007 inch super-fine polished elliptical bonded diamond
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Tracking force: 1.5 - 2.0g
- Break-in period: 30 hours
- Color: Yellow
Footnote 1: 6th Street Bridge Blog, Nagaoka MP-110 Cartridge, Review: Nagaoka MP-110 phono cartridge.
Footnote 2: Don Lindich's Sound Advice Blog, Nagaoka MP-110 Cartridge, http://www.soundadviceblog.com/vinyl-records/nagaoka-mp-110-phono-cartridge/.