The Grado MCZ stylus for the highly regarded Joseph Grado Signature MCZ phono cartridge is a brand new production by Grado for LP Gear. It fits all previous Signature and Prestige models and can be used to improve their performance.
The current Signature replacement styli are identified by the model inscribed on the top of the plastic housing. The stylus
is packaged in Grado's small plastic box with MCZ handwritten on the back.
Original Grado MCZ Stylus Specifications
- Output: 1.57mV @ 3.5 CMV (45 degrees)
- Controlled frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz
- Channel separation: Average 25dB, 10Hz-50kHz
- Stylus: Diamond, twin tip
- Input load: 47k Hz
- Inductance: 9 mH
- Resistance: 70 ohms
- Tracking force: 1.5 g
- Pick-up weight: 5.5 g
- Capacitance: Non-sensitive to capacitive load
Note: Provided for reference only. Specifications are subject to change without notice.