EMPIRE S2000Z STYLUS
- Genuine original Empire S2000Z stylus with raised Empire logo on stylus guard
The Empire S2000Z stylus is specified for the highly regarded Empire 2000Z cartridge and is also used in many Empire private label
high-performance phono cartridges. This special gold stylus with raised Empire logo on the stylus guard features a highly polished and precision profiled
special elliptical diamond with .0002 x .0007 inch tracing and scanning
radii bonded to a tapered thin-wall aluminum alloy cantilever for exceptional tracking and tracing of record grooves. It
results in finer detail, clarity and harmonically natural and rich sound quality.
Unlike most Empire styli of similar profile, the S2000Z stylus has a narrower rhombus shaped stem.
Edge to edge, it is 0.08 inch or 2.0 mm. Most Empire styli
have a rhombus shaped stem thickness of 0.105 inch or 2.7 mm.
Empire S2000Z Stylus Specifications
- Type: Fully shielded moving iron
- Playback frequency range: 20 ~ 20,000 Hz +/- 1 dB
- Output voltage: 3.0 mV @ 3.5 cm per sec
- Channel separation: 30 dB (500 Hz to 15K Hz)
- Output balance: 0.75 dB (1kHz)
- Tracking force: 0.75 ~ 1.25 g
- Coil impedance: 12 Ω (1kHz)
- DC resistance: 1100 Ω
- Coil inductance: 25 μH (1kHz)
- Stylus: 0.2 x 0.7 mil diamond (5 × 18 µM)
- Tracking angle: 20°
- Nominal total system capacitance required: 300 pF
- Inductance: 675 mH g
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.