LP GEAR STYLUS FOR EMPIRE MK IIINE CARTRIDGE
The S912E stylus is specified for the Empire MK IIINE cartridge. This brand new special production
stylus is made in Japan by master artisans, highly skilled stylus Shokunin steeped in the tradition of
zealousness for perfection. Materially, the stylus features a highly polished and precision profiled special elliptical
diamond titanium bonded to a thin-wall cantilever for superior natural sound quality, long playing life and excellent
tracing accuracy. This stylus can grace the listener with the enjoyment of fine detail,
clarity and harmonically rich sound quality. The fine craftsmanship
reflects the high sound quality of this stylus.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire S912E Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 15-30,000 Hz
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.5 g
- Stylus: .2 x .7 mil Elliptical
- Effective tip mass: 6.9 g
- Compliance: 18 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking ability: 28 cm/sec at 1kHz @ 1.25 g
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec: 4.2 mV
- Original knob color: Purple
Note: Specifications provided for reference only.