LP GEAR S912E STYLUS FOR EMPIRE 3000ME/X CARTRIDGE
The S912E stylus is specified for the Empire 3000 ME/X cartridge. This brand new special production
stylus is made in Japan by master artisans, highly skilled stylus Shokunin steeped in the tradition of
zealousness for perfection. Materially, the stylus features a high polished special elliptical diamond
tip with .0003 x .0007 inch radii titanium bonded to a custom tube alloy cantilever. The fine craftsmanship
reflects the high sound quality of this stylus.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Empire S912E Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 15-30,000 Hz
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.5 g
- Stylus: .2 x .7 mil Elliptical
- Effective tip mass: 6.9 g
- Compliance: 18 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking ability: 28 cm/sec at 1kHz @ 1.25 g
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec: 4.2 mV
- Original knob color: Purple
Note: Specifications provided for reference only.