LP GEAR REPLACEMENT FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA DRN500LC STYLUS
The LP GEAR DRN500LC stylus for
the Audio-Technica DR-500LC DR500LC phono cartridge
features a highly polished ViVid Line diamond tip bonded
to a thin wall aluminum alloy cantilever for excellent tracing of
record grooves, long playing life and accurate
reproduction of voice, music and harmonics. The stylus is
made in Japan by a world-class manufacturer with a
reputation for crafting musically excellent and
high-quality replacement styli.
LP Gear DRN500LC Stylus Details
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec.: 2.7mV
- Channel balance: 1.0dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 27dB
- Stylus type: ViVid Line Diamond
- Stylus construction: Bonded
- Cantilever: Thin-wall aluminum alloy
- Tracking force range: 0.75-1.75 g
- Color: Burgundy
Note: Details are subject to change for improvements without notice.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.