LP GEAR DENON DL-110 DL110 CARTRIDGE SET
- Denon DL-110 cartridge premounted on world-class LP GEAR HD Headshell
The LP Gear premounted Denon DL-110 on High Definition Headhsell showcases the DL-110's reproduction and harmonic capabilities to their fullest.
Proper setup is very important. Take the time to get it right and you'll be rewarded with the Denon DL-110's prismatic tonal balance,
nuance, quick transient response, and exquisite articulation. If you've been wondering why many have been captivated by moving coils, the Denon DL-110 will offer you many positive reasons why.
The LP Gear HD headshell is one of the finest half-inch mount headshells in the world. Elegantly simple and exquisitely hand-assembled in Japan using selected parts and material,
each LP Gear HD headshell is designed to deliver high definition audio and compatibility with turntables:
- LP GEAR® High-Definition half-inch mount headshell
- Aerospace alloy for tensile strength and low resonance
- SOAR HD5 headshell wires for exceptional sound quality
- Aligned length 52 mm for use with many tonearms
- Alignment adjustable for extra precision and compatibility
- Free alignment protractor
- Total weight of 15.7g with mounted Denon DL-110 is suited to more turntables and tonearms. There is usually no need to change the counterweight.
Denon DL-110 Phono Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving coil
- Output voltage: 1.6mV
- Frequency response: 20Hz-45kHz
- Recommended load impedance: over 47k ohms
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: Within 1db
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 25dB
- Stylus tip: Special elliptical solid diamond with 0.1 x 0.2 mm rectangular cross section
- Compliance: 8 x 10-6 cm/dyne
- Recommended tracking force: 1.8mN +/- 3mN (1.8g +/- 0.3g)
- Color: Red
- Weight: 4.8 g
Positive Feedback Issue 15
"The DL-110 is the best budget cartridge I have yet heard after a couple years of trying a handful of budget carts."