LP Gear ATN95SA stylusLPGATN95SA
LP Gear ATN95SA stylusCode: LPGATN95SA
- Product Info
LP GEAR ATN-95SA ATN95SA NEEDLE STYLUS
- Genuine, unsurpassed original 100% authentic stylus by LP GEAR®
The LP Gear ATN95SA needle stylus features a Shibata diamond, exquisitely polished with precision and carefully bonded to a thin wall Zualum tubular cantilever for natural sound quality, long playing life and exceptional tracing of record grooves. It offers superbly detailed, full-bodied, and harmoniously complete sound quality.
While there are newer designs under different nomenclatures promising better performance, we believe based on our ears and many others we trust, that our Shibata divines music with faithful accuracy and grace. The LP Gear ATN95SA Shibata stylus offers an exquisite listening experience that keeps you wanting to play more LP's and records.
LP Gear ATN95SA Stylus Details
- Frequency response: 20Hz-22kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5cm/sec.: 3.0mV
- Channel balance: Within 2dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: > 22dB
- Stylus type: Shibata diamond
- Stylus construction: Bonded
- Diamond tip r/R radii: 6/75 µm (.0002 x .0029 inch)
- Cantilever: Zualum metal alloy
- Tracking force range: 1.5-2.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2 g (20 mN)
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Color: Gray
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.
1 Michael Fremer, "Nine Cartridges Reviewed, Compared and File Identities Revealed!", Analog Planet, August 22, 2013.