LP GEAR AT-9578 AT9578 CARTRIDGE FOR 78RPM RECORD PLAYING
The LP GEAR AT95-78 cartridge is designed to deliver precision fidelity and musical clarity when playing 78 RPM mono records.
It retrieves the sound lost in the grooves by tracing deficiencies of standard LP cartridges.
LP GEAR AT95-78 Cartridge Details
- Tonearm mount: 1/2 inch
- Type: Moving magnet cartridge
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 3.5mV
- Tracking force: 1.5 - 2.5 g (2.5 recommended)
- Recommended load: 47K ohms
- Cantilever: Aluminum alloy
- Stylus: Highly polished special conical 3.0 mil diamond
- Dimensions (mm): H16.0 x W16.6 x L26.5
- Weight: 6.8 g
- Accessories included: Screws and nuts are provided underneath the foam within the packaging.