LP GEAR BIN 323 ULTIMATE SET - HIGH OUTPUT MC 1.7 mV
- Does nothing at all but play music magnificently.
The LP Gear premounted BIN 323 cartridge with Ultimate Headshell plays glowingly with flowing musical ease and rightness. The Ultimate headshell serves as a sterling mount
to deliver delightful delicacy, natural sound quality and missing timbre extracted from the grooves.
- LP GEAR® Ultimate ½ inch mount headshell
- Precision 2.5 mm special Duralumin for strength and low resonance
- SOAR HD5 headshell wires for exceptional sound quality
- Aligned length ∼52 mm for use with many tonearms
- Alignment adjustable for extra precision and compatibility
- Free alignment protractor
- Total weight of 15.6 g with with shim mounted BIN 323 cartridge is suited to more turntables and their tonearms. There is no need to change the counterweight.
LP GEAR BIN 323 Specifications
○ Tonearm mount: 1/2 inch
○ Type: Moving coil (MC), high output
○ Output voltage at 1kHz, 3.54 cm/sec: 1.7 mV
○ Frequency response: 15 - 40,000 Hz
○ Load impedance: 47 kΩ
○ Channel separation at 1 kHz: 25 dB
○ Output balance at 1 kHz: <1.0 dB
○ Tracking force range: 2.0 - 2.3 g (2.0 g recommended)
○ Coil inductance at 1kHz: 630 μH
○ Static compliance: 15 x 10-6 cm/dyne
○ Dynamic compliance: 10 x 10-6 cm/dyne
○ Stylus: Nude Square Shank Line Contact
○ Stylus shape: 5 x 20 µm
○ Cantilever: Special aluminum alloy
○ Vertical tracking angle: 23°
○ Dimensions: 17(H) × 17(W) × 24.7(D) mm
○ Weight: 4.0 g (5.6 g with brass mounting hardware and shim)
○ Accessories included: Brass non-magnetic mounting hardware, 1.2 g LP GEAR Shim.
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.