LP GEAR LSN100 STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA LS-100 LS100 CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear LSN100 stylus for the Audio-Technica LS-100 LS100 phono cartridge features a
highly polished conical diamond for long playing life
and good rendition of voice and music. The stylus is made
in Japan by a world-class manufacturer with a reputation
for crafting musically excellent and high-quality
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica LS100 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Vector-aligned dual moving magnet
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5 cm/sec: 3.5 mV
- Tracking force: 2 - 3 g
- Channel balance: Within 1.5 dB
- Channel sepration @ 1kHz / 10kHz: 20 dB / 15 dB
- Recommended load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Recommended capacitance: 100-200 pF
- Stylus type: 0.7 mil UniRadial
- Replacement stylus color: Red
- Replacement stylus no.: LSN100
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Audio-Technica cartridge provided for reference only.