LP GEAR LSN200 STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA LS-200 LS200 CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear LSN200 stylus for the Audio-Technica LS-200 LS200 cartridge features a
highly polished elliptical diamond with a .0004 × .0007 inch
scanning radii. It offers very accurate tracing of record
grooves and excellent reproduction of voice and music.
The stylus is made in Japan by a world-class manufacturer
with a reputation for crafting musically excellent and
high-quality replacement styli.
- For upgrade accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica LS200 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Vector-aligned dual moving magnet
- Frequency response: 15-24,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz, 5 cm/sec: 3.5 mV
- Tracking force: 1.25 - 2.25 g
- Channel balance: Within 1.5 dB
- Channel sepration @ 1kHz / 10kHz: 24 dB / 17 dB
- Recommended load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Recommended capacitance: 100-200 pF
- Stylus type: 0.4 × 0.7 mil BiRadial
- Replacement stylus color: Green
- Replacement stylus no.: LSN200
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Audio-Technica cartridge provided for reference only.