AUDIO-TECHNICA STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-440ML/OCC AT440ML/OCC CARTRIDGE
The Audio-Technica ATN440MLb is the latest stylus
for the Audio-Technica AT-440ML/OCC
AT440ML/OCC phono cartridge. The stylus features a MicroLine diamond for
superlative performance with less wear and distortion
than elliptical or conventional linear contact styli.
The small curving rate of the stylus enables it to track
and playback the inner part of the record groove that
other styli can hardly maintain. Also the curving rate
of the stylus does not change until the stylus is almost
worn unlike that of conventional styli which increases
as they are used. Accordingly, the stylus has a much
longer average playing life.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica ATN440ML Stylus Specifications
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec.: 4.0mV
- Channel balance: 0.8dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 27dB
- Stylus type: 0.12 mil nude square Micro-Line stylus
- Cantilever: Thin-wall tube
- Tracking force range: 1.0 - 1.8 g
- Color: Violet
Note: Original ATN440ML specifications provided for reference only.
See ATN440ML stylus photo,