STYLUS FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA AT-12XE AT12XE CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear ATN12XE stylus for the Audio-Technica AT12XE phono cartridge features
a highly polished special elliptical diamond with a .0003
x .0007 inch radii bonded to a thin-wall tubular alloy cantilever.
It offers accurate tracing of record grooves,
long playing life and harmonically rich and detailed
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica AT12XE Cartridge Specifications
- Generating element: VM Dual Moving Magnet
- Frequency response: 15 ~ 28,000 Hz
- Output voltage (at 1kHz, 5 cm/sec.): 4.2 mV
- Channel separation (dB 1 khz/10kHz): 27/18
- Channel balance (dB): 1.5 dB
- Stylus tip size (mils): .4 × .7 Elliptical
- Stylus assembly color: Caramel
- Tracking force: 1 ~ 1.75 g
- Vertical tracking angle: 20 °
- Load impedance (Ω): 47,000
- Cartridge inductance (mH): 1,000
- DC resistance (Ω): 1,200
- Dimensions: 0.63 × 1.14 × 0.79 inch
- Weight: 5.5 g
- Mounting: ½" centers
- Replacement stylus: ATN12XE
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Audio-Technica cartridge provided for reference only.