REPLACEMENT FOR AUDIO-TECHNICA ATN-13 ATN13 NEEDLE STYLUS
The LP Gear replacement for the Audio-Technica ATN-13
ATN13 needle stylus features a highly polished special
elliptical diamond with a .0003 x .0007 inch scanning
radii. It offers long playing life, excellent tracing
characteristics, and very good rendition of voice, music
and harmonics. The stylus is made in Japan for LP Gear by
a world-class replacement styli specialist using the
latest technology and by artisans who know how to produce
the best sounding and highest quality replacement styli
in the world.
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica AT13Ea Cartridge Specifications
- Generating element: VM Dual Moving Magnet
- Frequency response: 10 ~ 30,000 Hz
- Output voltage (at 1kHz, 5 cm/sec.): 4.2 mV
- Channel separation (dB 1 khz/10kHz): 29/20
- Channel balance (dB): 1.0 dB
- Stylus tip size (mils): . 2 × .7 Nude Elliptical
- Stylus assembly color: Orange
- Tracking force: .75 ~ 1.75 g
- Vertical tracking angle: 20 °
- Load impedance (Ω): 47,000
- Cartridge inductance (mH): 1,000
- DC resistance (Ω): 1,200
- Dimensions: 0.63 × 1.14 × 0.79 inch
- Weight: 5.8 g
- Mounting: ½" centers
- Replacement stylus: ATN13
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Audio-Technica cartridge provided for reference only.