● Vivid Line contact ADC RSZ stylus for ADC ZLM and XLM cartridges
● ViVid Line diamond for superb accuracy and sound quality
● Diamond tip r/R radii: 6/75 µm (.0002 x .0030 inch)
● Special alloy tube cantilever for firm and sensitive response to grooves
● Made by Japanese shokunin creating perfection, one stylus at a time
● Each crafted stylus undergoes QC and listening test as final inspection
● LP GEAR® stylus - Above and beyond copies and generics
The LP Gear replacement for the ADC RSZ stylus is
used with the ADC ZLM phono cartridge. The ADC ZLM phono
cartridge replaced the ADC XLM phono cartridge as the top
of the line model: the main difference being the
semi-Shibata stylus ADC calls an "Aliptic". The LP GEAR RSZ stylus features
a highly polished ViVid Line Contact diamond with radii of .0002 x .0030 inch bonded to a
thin-wall Zualum tube cantilever for natural sound quality and superior tracing of record grooves. It
results in superior fidelity, high frequency extension, faithful reproduction of
recorded voice, music, and superior musicality.
The RSZ stylus is used with the ADC ZLM phono cartridge, the top of the line
cartridge - above the renowned ADC XLM cartridge. The RSZ stylus is also used
to upgrade the sound quality and performance of other
ADC cartridges within the same series.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.