THE VESSEL RSM CARTRIDGE
- Much more than music.
With its hardness and soundspeed, Ruby has far higher sensitivity to stimuli from groove modulations. The refined cylindrical Ruby
cantilever in the R3SM discovers and unveils more subtleties of motion — twists, turns and flows — more material from groove modulations, more energy sheltered within record grooves thus conveying more inspired sentience and realism.
With its Nude Super Micro Line diamond tip, it offers remarkable radiance and luminosity along with a fast, transparent and natural presentation that is immersive.
The Vessel R3SM Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving Magnet
- Frequency range: 20-35,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz: 2.5 mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: <1.0dB
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 24dB
- Dynamic compliance (100Hz): 9 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Tracking ability at 2.0g : >60 µm
- Cantilever: Single crystal special cylindrical Ruby
- Stylus type: Nude Super Micro Line
- Stylus tip radius: .000079 x .0031 inch
- Tracking force: 2.0 g
- Internal impedance @ 1kHz: 670 ohms
- Internal inductance: 270 mH
- Recommended load resistance: 47 kOhm
- Cartridge color, body/stylus: Black/Gold/Black
- Weight: 6.0 g
- Mounting hardware included: 4 × Screws, 2 × Nuts
- Stylus replacement: R3SM stylus
Footnote 1: See very informative review at Under $1,000 moving magnet cartridge shootout, 11 cartridges reviewed!.