● Correct 78 RPM stylus for Vestax VR-3S cartridge
● 3.0 mil diamond for tracing accuracy and long playing life
● Accurate sound reproduction of 78 RPM wide groove records
● Precision engineered and exquisitely crafted in Japan
● Genuine, unsurpassed LP GEAR® stylus for exceptional quality
LP Gear VR3SSP 78 RPM stylus for Vestax VR3S cartridge
The LP Gear VR3SSP 78 RPM stylus for the Vestax VR3S cartridge features a highly polished 3.0 mil radius diamond for correctly playing 78's records.
To maintain the playback fidelity of your 78 RPM records
you really need to use a stylus designed for 78RPM
records. A very common misconception is that you can use
a LP stylus for playing 78 records. This is one quick and
sure way to damage the 78 record grooves. Moreover, the
LP stylus is much narrower than the 78 record groove
hence the tip will slide to the bottom of the groove
where debris has collected for many decades. This results
in extraordinarily high surface noise.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.