REPLACEMENT FOR SHURE N95ED NEEDLE STYLUS
The LP Gear replacement for the Shure N95ED needle
stylus is used with the Shure M95 series cartridges.
The stylus features a highly polished special elliptical
diamond bonded to a thin-wall Zualum tubular cantilever
for natural sound quality and excellent tracing of record
grooves. It results in superb and very accurate rendition
of recorded voice, music and harmonics.
The stylus is made in Japan by a world-class manufacturer
with a reputation for crafting musically excellent and
high-quality replacement styli.
- Upgrade stylus: N95HE Stylus
- Ultimate upgrade stylus: SAS Super Analogue Stylus N95HE stylus
See Related Products.
Shure M95ED Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Optimum load resistance: 47 kOhm in parallel with 400-500 pF
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,5cm/sec: 4.7 mV
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: Minimum 25
- Channel balance: within 2 dB
- Tracking force: 0.75-1.5g
- Inductance: 650 mH
- DC resistance: 1550 Ω
- Net weight: 6.3 g
- Mounting: Standard 12.7 mm (½ inch) mounting centers
- Replacement stylus: N95ED Biradial elliptical stylus, diamond tip 5 × 17.8 µm (.0002 × .0007 in.) radii
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original Shure cartridge provided for reference only.