STYLUS FOR REALISTIC RXP3 CARTRIDGE CAT. NO. 42-2790
The latest equivalent for RSP3 stylus, the Shure N104E stylus for the
Realistic RXP3 phono cartridge features a highly
polished special bi-radial diamond with a .0002 x .0007
inch scanning radii for very high tracing accuracy of
record grooves. It results in excellent reproduction of
voice, music and harmonics.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Realistic RXP3 Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Frequency response: 15Hz to 27KHz
- Channel separation @ 1kHz: 29 dB
- Tracking force: 1.25 grams
- Stylus assembly: .0002 x .0007 inch Biradial (Elliptical)
- Replacement stylus: RSP3; Grip color, light brown
Note: Specifications sourced from Realistic Shure RXP3 package card and provided for reference only.