LP GEAR RN-4 STYLUS FOR ROTEL RP-1000 RP 1000 RP1000 TURNTABLE
The LP Gear RN-4 replacement stylus is specified for the 2RC-4 cartridge that was optionally fitted to the RP-1001 turntable. A photo of
the stylus is provided.
Do not order this stylus if it looks different from what you have. It will not fit if the original cartridge is missing or has been changed.
Please contact us if you need assistance or prefer a new cartridge. If possible, provide us with the markings on the
existing cartridge and stylus (look for the brand and model number). Photos will be helpful.
- For upgrade stylus and essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Rotel 2RC-4 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: MM (Moving magnet)
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 20,000 Hz
- Channel separation: 25 dB (1kHz)
- Load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Compliance: 5 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus pressure range: 1.5 ~ 2.5 g
- Suitable stylus pressure: 2.0 g
- Stylus tip: 0.5 mil diamond
- Cartridge weight: 5.5 g
- Replacement stylus: RN-4
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.