LP GEAR STYLUS FOR ROTEL RP-855 RP 855 RP855 TURNTABLE
The Rotel RP-855 turntable was fitted with an Audio-Technica
AT110E cartridge with ATN110E stylus. A photo of the stylus
is provided for reference. It features a highly polished elliptical
diamond with .0004 x .0007 inch scanning radii for precision tracing of record grooves.
Do not order this stylus if it looks different from what you have.
It will not fit if the original cartridge is missing or has been changed. Please contact us if you
need assistance or prefer a new cartridge. If possible, provide us with the markings on the existing
cartridge and stylus (look for the brand and model number). Photos will be helpful.
- For upgrade essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Audio-Technica AT110E Cartridge Specifications
- Type: VM (variable magnetic) type
- Frequency response: 15 ~ 20,000 Hz
- Channel separation: 20 dB (1kHz)
- Channel balance: 2 dB (1kHz)
- Load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Stylus pressure range: 1.0 ~ 2.0 g
- Tracking angle: 23°
- Cartridge weight: 7 g
- Replacement stylus: ATN110E
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.