LP GEAR RN-1-01 STYLUS FOR ROTEL 2RC-1 CARTRIDGE
The LP Gear RN-1-01 stylus is specified for the Rotel 2RC-1 phono cartridge. It fearures a conical
diamond tip for long playing life, reduced record wear and accurate reproduction of recorded material. A photo of
the stylus is provided.
- For upgrade essentials that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Rotel 2RC-1 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magne type
- Frequency response: 20 ~ 25,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 3 mV at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
- Channel separation: 26 dB at 1kHz
- Load impedance: 47 kΩ
- Compliance: 8 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus pressure range: 1.5 ~ 2.5 g
- Suitable stylus pressure: 2.0 g
- Stylus tip: 0.5 mil diamond
- Cartridge weight: 5.7 g
- Replacement stylus: RN-1-01 (conical) 0.5 mil diamond
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.