UPGRADE STYLUS FOR REALISTIC 42-2910 42 2910 422910 TURNTABLE
The Realistic 42-2910 42 2910 422910 LAB-2000 turntable was fitted with a Realistic AT-102EP phono cartridge and a Realistic ATN102EP needle stylus. A photo of the LP Gear stylus replacement is supplied above. It features
a 0.3 x 0.5 mil special elliptical diamond tip bonded to an aluminum alloy cantilever for high fidelity reproduction and harmonic integrity.
The color of the stylus varies. Please verify and use this as a guide only since the cartridge and stylus may have been changed through the years.
Do not order this stylus if it looks different from what you have. It will not fit if the original cartridge is missing or has been changed. Please contact us if you need assistance or prefer a new cartridge. If possible, provide us with the markings on the existing cartridge and stylus (look for the brand and model number). Photos will be helpful.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Dual Magnet AT-102EP Specifications
- Generating element: Dual moving magnet
- Frequency response: 20-20,000kHz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,35.4mm/sec: 3.5mV
- Channel separation @ 1kHz/10kHz: 26/20dB
- Channel balance at 1kHz: 2dB
- Stylus shape: 0.4 x 0.7 mil Elliptical diamond stylus
- Stylus construction: Bonded
- Cantilever: Aluminum
-Tracking force: 1.00-1.50g
Note: Specifications are for information reference only and subject to change without notice.