LP GEAR PN-30 STYLUS FOR PIONEER PL-A45D PL A45D PLA45D TURNTABLE
For models that were factory supplied with a cartridge, the Pioneer PL-A45D PL A45D PLA45D turntable was fitted with a Pioneer PC-30 PC30 phono cartridge and a Pioneer PN-30 PN30 needle stylus. A photo of the stylus replacement is supplied above. The color of the stylus varies. Please verify and use this as a guide only since the cartridge and stylus may have been changed through the years.
Do not order this stylus if it looks different from what you have. It will not fit if the original cartridge is missing or has been changed. Please contact us if you need assistance or prefer a new cartridge. If possible, provide us with the markings on the existing cartridge and stylus (look for the brand and model number). Photos will be helpful.
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Pioneer PC-30 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Induced magnet
- Frequency response: 10 - 23,000 Hz
- Channel separation @ 1,000Hz: > 20 dB
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec at 1,000Hz: 4.0 mV
- Load impedance: 50 kΩ
- Stylus: .0.5 mil diamond (PN-30)
- Compliance: 8 x 10-6 cm/dyne at 100 Hz (dynamic); 18 x 10-6 cm/dyne (static)
- Tracking force: 2.2 - 2.8 g
- Weight: 6.0 g
- Mounting: 12.7mm (1/2 inch)
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.