REPLACEMENT FOR PIONEER PN-135 PN135 NEEDLE STYLUS
The LP Gear replacement for the Pioneer PN-135 PN135
needle stylus is used with the Pioneer PC-135 PC135 phono
cartridge. The stylus features a highly polished conical
diamond for tracing accuracy, long playing life, reduced record wear and good rendition of voice
- For upgrades and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
Pioneer PC-135 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Induced magnet
- Structure: The inside of the cartridge is shielded by Super permalloy; and outside, injection-molded.
- Frequency response: 10-25,000 Hz
- Channel separation (minimum) @ 1kHz: More than 25 dB
- Output voltage @ 1kHz,50mm/sec or 2in/s): 3.0 mV
- Channel balance @ 1kHz: within 1.5 dB
- Impedance @ 1kHz: 3.8 kΩ
- DC resistance: 850 Ω
- Inductance: 650 mH
- Replacement stylus: 0.5 mil diamond, PN-135
- Load resistance: 50 kΩ
- Tracking force: 1.5-2.3 g (proper 2 g)
- Weight: 5.4 g
Notes: (1) Life of stylus used in PC-135 is 800 to 1,000 hours. If used for longer periods, record damage or noise
can occur. Replace stylus within this time or at first signs of wear.
(2) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(3) Specifications for original Shure cartridge provided for reference only.