REPLACEMENT FOR PIONEER PN-30 PN30 STYLUS
The LP Gear PN-30 PN30 stylus is specified for use with the Pioneer PC-30 cartridge. The
stylus features a highly polished conical diamond for long playing life, reduced
record wear and good rendition of voice and music.
Pioneer PC-30 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Induced magnet
- Frequency response: 10 - 23,000 Hz
- Channel separation @ 1,000Hz: > 20 dB
- Output voltage @ 5cm/sec at 1,000Hz: 4.0 mV
- Load impedance: 50 kΩ
- Stylus: .0.5 mil diamond (PN-30)
- Compliance: 8 x 10-6 cm/dyne at 100 Hz (dynamic); 18 x 10-6 cm/dyne (static)
- Tracking force: 2.2 - 2.8 g
- Weight: 6.0 g
- Mounting: 12.7mm (1/2 inch)
Note: Specifications provided for reference to the original product only.