LP GEAR AT-95SE AT 95SE AT95SE CARTRIDGE
The new LP Gear AT95SE phono cartridge improves on the sonic achievement of the best inexpensive cartridge, the AT95E, by offering a higher level of natural sound quality with more fidelity, clarity and harmonic richness graced from the record grooves.
We use the same exact and proven AT95E cartridge body. The difference is the highly polished special elliptical diamond stylus with .0003 x .0007 inch scanning radii bonded to a thin wall cantilever which enables the rejuvenated unit to recover more fidelity and natural sound quality from the record grooves.
LP Gear AT95SE Phono Cartridge Details
- Stylus type: Special elliptical diamond .0003 x .0007 tracing radii
- Stylus construction: Bonded
- Cantilever: alloy tube
- Tracking force range: 1.5-2.5 g
- Tracking force recommended: 2 g (20 mN)
- Vertical tracking angle: 20°
- Color: Black/Dark Green
- Weight: 6.6 g
- Dimensions (mm): 30.5l x 17w x 17.20h
- Stylus replacement: LP Gear ATN95SE
Note: Details are subject to change without notice.