STYLUS FOR JVC JL-A20 JL A20 JLA20 TURNTABLE
The JVC JL-A20 JL A20 JLA20 turntable was fitted
with a JVC MD-1025 MD1029 phono cartridge and a JVC DT-35 DT35 stylus. A photo of the stylus replacement is
supplied above. The color of the stylus varies.
Do not order this stylus if it looks different from what you have.
It will not fit if the original cartridge is missing or has been changed. Please contact us if
you need assistance or prefer a new cartridge. If possible, provide us with the markings on the
existing cartridge and stylus (look for the brand and model number). Photos will be helpful.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
JVC MD-1029 cartridge specifications
- Type: Moving Magnet VM Dual Magnet Stereo
- Frequency response: 10 ~ 25,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 2.5 mV (1kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
- Channel separation: Better than 25 dB (1kHz)
- Output balance: 0.8 dB (1kHz)
- Optimum Tracking force: 1.3 ~ 1.5 g (1.5 g standard)
- Rec. load resistance: 47 kΩ
- Coil inductance: 350 mH (1kHz)
- Static compliance: 22 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Dynamic compliance: 7 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Stylus: Conical, 0.6 mil diamond tip
- Stylus Replacement: DT-35
Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.