REPLACEMENT FOR JVC DT-Z1S DTZ1S NEEDLE STYLUS
The LP Gear replacement for the JVC DT-Z1S stylus
features a conical diamond tip for long playing
life and effective tracing of record grooves. It results
in fine detail and clarity. The DT-Z1S stylus is used with
the JVC Z-1S / MD-1025 MD1025 cartridge.
- For upgrade stylus and accessories that enhance sound quality and fidelity, refer to Related Products.
JVC MD-1025 Cartridge Specifications
- Type: Moving magnet
- Frequency response: 10-25,000 Hz
- Output voltage @ 1kHz: 3 mV
- Channel separation (minimum) @ 1kHz: better than 25 dB
- Channel balance: within 2 dB
- Tracking force: 1.5 to 2.0 g (DT-Z1S)
- Optimum load resistance: 47 to 100 kOhm
- Static compliance: 25 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Dynamic compliance: 10 × 10-6 cm/dyne (100Hz)
- Replacement stylus: DT-Z1S 0.5 mil diamond tip
Notes: (1) Tracking force greater than the maximum indicated should not be used.
(2) Specifications for original JVC cartridge provided for reference only.