The Grado stylus made specifically for the highly
regarded Joseph Grado Signature TLZ phono cartridge
is a brand new production by Grado for LP Gear. TLZ is
etched by hand on the bottom of the stylus handle.
The stylus is packaged in Grado's small plastic box with
TLZ handwritten on the back.
Original Grado TLZ Stylus Specifications
- Output: 1.57mV @ 3.5 CMV (45 degrees)
- Controlled frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz
- Channel separation: Average 25dB, 10Hz-50kHz
- Stylus: Diamond, twin tip
- Input load: 47k Hz
- Inductance: 9 mH
- Resistance: 70 ohms
- Tracking force: 1.5 g
- Pick-up weight: 5.5 g
- Capacitance: Non-sensitive to capacitive load
Note: Provided for reference only. Specifications are subject to change without notice.