GRADO STYLUS FOR GRADO 8MZ CARTRIDGE
The Grado 8MZ stylus for the highly regarded Joseph Grado Signature 8MZ phono cartridge is a
brand new production by Grado for LP Gear. It fits all
previous Signature and Prestige models and can be used to improve their performance.
The current Signature replacement styli are identified by the model inscribed on the top
of the plastic housing.
Original Grado 8MZ Stylus Specifications
- Output: 3.5mV @ 3.5 CMV (45 degrees)
- Controlled frequency response: 10Hz-50kHz
- Channel separation: Average 25dB, 10Hz-50kHz
- Stylus: Diamond, twin tip
- Input load: 47k Hz
- Inductance: 45 mH
- Resistance: 475 ohms
- Tracking force: 1.5 g
- Pick-up weight: 5.5 g
- Capacitance: Non-sensitive to capacitive load
Note: Provided for reference only. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
How to replace and install Grado stylus (PDF)
How to replace and install Grado stylus (JPG)