GRACE F-9E F9E EXTENDED RANGE 4 PHONO CARTRIDGE
- Experience one of the finest cartridges in the world.
A sound to behold. The F-9E, once heard, forever changes you. It becomes your personal definition of what musicality is.
Features of the F-9 Series
● Flat frequency response for the entire audio range
● Response beyond 60 KHz, suitable for all CD-4 records
● Extremely small magnet made from a rare earth cobalt formulation for each stylus
● Extremely light but strong cantilever, made from a special low mass alloy for excellent transient response
● One point support of the stylus assembly which guarantees ideal reproduction in accordance with laws of motion
● Excellent channel balance and low cross-talk through unique matrical-flux magnetic circuit of the Grace cartridges
● Universal acceptance by broadcasters and record manufacturers
● Optimum performance with interchangeable F-9 styli to match your need
Considered one of the finest cartridges in the world in terms of sound quality, its musicality
is legendary and is on a class all its own. We have for decades one of these mounted on a Linn turntable with a Grace
tonearm and it sounds celestial.
The Grace F-9 was made during the pinnacle age of phono cartridge design and manufacturing and thus represents
the best of its time. If you are a collector of great Grace cartridges or just love to own and enjoy the best, this could
be your last chance to own a New Old Stock, Never Used, and Complete F-9L package.
The F-9E comes complete with:
- F9E datasheet, warranty card, inspection card
- GRACE nameplate
- Original Grace F-9E carton box and plastic casing
Grace F-9E / Extended Range 4 Specifications
- Type: High output Moving Magnet Stereo
- Playback frequency range: 10 ~ 45,000 Hz
- Output voltage: 3.5 mV (5 cm/sec. 45, 1KHz)
- Impedence: app. 1.7 (KΩ, 1KHz)
- Resistance: 30-100 (KΩ)
- Channel balance: 0.5 (within dB, 1KHz)
- Effective moving mass: 0.35 mg
- Cross talk: -30 (dB, 1KHz)
- Stylus: Type E
- Stylus pressure range: 0.5-2gm
- Standard pressure: 1.2gm
- Compliance: 25 × 10-6 cm/dyne
- Weight: app. 6gm
- Specifications: JIS, EIA
- Replacement stylus: RS-9E
Note: All Grace cartridges are made to the specifications of JIS, EIA and IEC.
Changes may be made without notice.